Chainsaws are powerful tools which are used in the forestry industry and around homes to cut hard pieces of wood. Using a chainsaw requires the knowledge and skills to understand the dangers of what chainsaws can do if not used properly. With their rotating and sharp blade, they can provide a major hazard to the unexperienced and to those around the work zone. This is where chainsaw training should be carried out for optimal safety. A chainsaw training course enables you to learn the skills and training necessary to adequately operate a chainsaw unsupervised and safely in environments where timber may or may not be the primary focus of the activity.
At Go Training Pty Ltd we offer a fully accredited course which involves the cutting and trimming of felled trees with a chainsaw while giving you the skills for performing proper equipment maintenance for longevity of the chainsaw throughout its lifetime use. Upon completion of the course you will be able to:
- Operate a chainsaw safely while performing proper risk assessment of the area.
- Maintain and prepare the chainsaw and chainsaw equipment through its lifetime use.
- Maintain optimal worksite planning with assessment of cutting requirements and timber.
- Perform post operational maintenance.
- Understand and execute cross cutting techniques.
- Solve problems when faced with unusual tree cutting applications.
In completing our chainsaw operating course you will have the ability to apply for jobs that require chainsaw use which include, but isn’t limited to:
- Forest Workers
- Farm Work
- Domestic applications
- Local council
For more information on our chainsaw operation course or to enrol in one of our next class sessions with a fully experienced trainer, please don’t hesitate to call us today. Take the first step in operating a chainsaw the right way with Go Training Pty Ltd. Call Now!