Chippers/mulchers are used daily to take care of environmental waste matter associated with forests and other plant life. Mulchers and chippers are large machinery items which are powerful and possibly dangerous when if not operated correctly or with the skills required for safety. This is where proper training and assessment is required.
At Go Training Pty Ltd we’re proud to provide our students with an accredited and nationally recognised course in developing the skills and knowledge of operating commercial grade chippers and mulchers in a safe working environment. This course opens up many doors when it comes to employment in different fields of work.
Here at Go Training Pty Ltd we want to make sure everyone is safe in the workplace. Our chipper and mulcher operation course covers all the basics of operating this type of machinery and ensure that on completion you:
- Will be able to safely operate a chipper/mulcher to OH&S safety standards.
- Operate a mobile chipper/mulcher in a forest products or forest setting.
- Understand the hazards of using a chipper/mulcher and address hazards when they arise.
- Maintain the equipment in good working order or know when maintenance is required.
- Carry out pre-operational checks and maintenance.
- Follow procedures to minimise impacts on the environment.
- Record operational and maintenance details.
- Shut down and store machinery and equipment in a safe and secure manner.
- All students must have or obtain a USI number prior to course commencement”. https://www.usi.gov.au/
Call Go Training Pty Ltd Today
Our range of courses are available with flexible and professional training options to suit everyone’s needs. For more information on this course, or our range of others courses we have to offer, please call one of our friendly team members today! We’re more than happy to answer your questions or to help you with the enrolment process. Call now to reserve your seat!